VALENTINES DATE NIGHT GIVEAWAY 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is a game of chance, the winner will be chosen at random.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only over the age of 18. However, employees and their immediate families of Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq NZ and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Promotion Period Opens Wednesday 2 February at 9am AEDT and closes on Wednesday 9 February at 11:59pm AEDT.
- Winner will be notified via email. The winner will be contacted by a representative of the Funlab Marketing Team to arrange for the delivery of the prize, which will occur no later than Friday 11 February, 5pm AEDT.
- To enter, participants must sign up to the Archie Brothers mailing list using the form on the competition page.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants in the competition may enter multiple times.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- There will be one winner.
- Prize includes a dinner for two and a cocktail each at Archie Brothers, an hour of arcades for two and 1 game of bowling for two people at Archie Brothers. (Game cards are not eligible for tickets and cannot be used on prize games). Valued at $350.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- If for whatever reason the winner(s) is unable to redeem prize, another winner will be drawn and notified by Monday 14 February.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
- Promotion style: Game of chance. Promoter: The promoter is Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq a Division of Funlab Pty Ltd. ABN 980 981 349 43 tel 03 94252024 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford, VIC.